Thursday, February 18, 2010

GIRL DEMO TODAY, MANUKAU, 4PM .

Shit is going to be mean!
Badass street skate after if anyone is keen just talk to Micah (the emo) or Patrick (the bogan)
fuck yeah!





In other news Shell petrol stations are having a sale on mother energy drinks two for one.
we all know that this shit is nasty but serioiusly thats a bargin.
buy some of that shit and then sell one of them for the price you paid and you got yourself a free drink!




I think I may have talked about these before but seriuosly for $99.00 you actually can not go wrong. these boards are sick! I don't plan on riding anything else for a while.

This happened to my shoes. I need new ones so if any of you want to fick me a free pair of animal free shoes i'd be pretty stoked. size 12 haha

DON'T FORGET OUR SALE!

No comments:

Post a Comment