Wednesday, February 3, 2010

They are digging that shit out son!

I don't really know whats going on but they are diggin' where the skatepark will be

Looks like they are about to destroy a forest or some shit.

I'm sure the dude in this one was thinking "what the fuck is that dude taking photos of? arty fag"

I decided that I don't like Illicit cola or Illicit the brand.

Mark all style as always.
This blog is boring i'm going to talk about my day/weekend to come.
well tonight me and patrick are going to go for a skate so tha should be fun don't know where we're going to skate or anything but still should be a good time, haven't skated a park in about a month could be keen to skate papakura or something some time soon.
Tomorrow i'm going to a flat warming so that should be good pretty keen to skate on saturday after work if anyone's keen hit me up on facebook just search micah westrupp and you'll be sweet.
I found a scratcy before it had two dollars on it i am yet to cash that bad boy in but hopefully it hasn't be used yet cause two bucks could get me a bag of chips. that'd be mad!
does anyone have twitter?
Oh also we have a facebook page seach cheapskates botany junction and it will come up.
oh fuck! almost forgot! as i was driving through henderson i saw a bank to wall and next to the bank/wall there was a stair set of some sort this spot looks amazing does anyone know if its skateable or like whatevz?
oh and if you're keen to pick me up from south auckland and take me to west auckland gizz me a buzz cause i'm always down.
AND SOMEONE TAKE ME TO NEW LYNN BOWL! please? :(
If you do that i'll buy you dinner. (if i have money)
but do that pleaseee!





No comments:

Post a Comment